Andy Morrison....get him to City?

Surprised a 3rd or 4th division club has never given him a chance
Possibly never applied for such a job. He's not a pushy bloke. He's very much a family man and the Connahs Quay job put a lot of demands on his family life.
He's built a great reputation in Welsh football and will certainly be on a few radars., but as I said earlier, don't expect him to jump into any job!

Watching Connahs Quay v TNS and noticed he wasnt on the touchline.

Would love to see him back at City in a coaching role, done well there.

Him and The Goat
Employ him to sit on the bench next time we play the dippers. Love to see someone gob on him and then what happens next.

I’m a little puzzled. Nowt new there you might say but … Why would we employ someone who has stated that he ‘wants a break from football and the demands of management’? Also why would he want the job after saying in no uncertain terms that he wants out?
He wants time away from football not a jump into the higher pressured world of Manchester City football.

Good luck Andy. Get well soon.

I have just had a bet on him being Newport manager next. Got it at 9/1 and last time I looked he was evens. Got told he was going by a current league manager last week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.