Andy Morrison....get him to City?

Send your fiver to your son Harvey, along with all the countless thousands you haven't paid on child maintenance you utter piece of rag shit.
So you think that his shameful failure to play a part in the life of his severely disabled son is the only reason he can't get a coaching job?
I thought it was because he was totally useless in his football knowledge from what I've seen and heard and it seems many football clubs seem to feel the same even those he played for.

Watching Connahs Quay v TNS and noticed he wasnt on the touchline.

Would love to see him back at City in a coaching role, done well there.

Him and The Goat
I love the way BMers want ex players back as coaches. We would have the biggest backroom staff since Google with the names I have read down the years on here.

So you think that his shameful failure to play a part in the life of his severely disabled son is the only reason he can't get a coaching job?
I thought it was because he was totally useless in his football knowledge from what I've seen and heard and it seems many football clubs seem to feel the same even those he played for.
There would be nothing to stop him getting an entry level job like Goater, however some players with little or no coaching experience want a £200k a year job and not a £25k one.

There would be nothing to stop him getting an entry level job like Goater, however some players with little or no coaching experience want a £200k a year job and not a £25k one.
Undoubtedly setting his sights too high but that feeling of being better than most was cultivated just down the road.

Interesting set of characters when he was at Northwich as assistant to Andy Preece, my old boss was the General Manager there. The owner who one or two on here know was Jim Rushe from Gorton, he was convicted of drug dealing a few years ago whilst trying to “raise” funds for the club (and himself), let’s say the relationships were less than conducive to running a football club.

I met Andy (Jock as he was known) a couple of times, seemed focused enough and gave the young players a bit of a hard time, probably to keep them grounded and focus their minds, good luck to him whatever he does.
There have always been a few shady and sketchy characters knocking around the non league scene, both locally and further afield. Who can forget that Glenn Tamplin melt at Billericay? And there were always rumours about one character long associated with a certain club in Tameside

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.