Cat advice

how did it go? Hope she is ok.

buddy has started with what I can only describe as epic liquid shit bombs. He’s on different antibiotics this time so probably those. Bought clumping litter to help as non clumping just got sprayed over the room covered in poop. He used it a bit but has taken a disliking to it so shat on the floor instead over night. On the pre installed, glued down door mat. Thankfully most of the room we put him in over night is Lino.
Got ok cheers mate. Continue on one tablet and one liquid dose a day. Doesn't have to go back for 4 months. Think longest between visits since we got her as been couple weeks so real improvement. Next check will be to make sure prolonged meds not affecting her kidneys etc. We use the pellets but never had any issues. She used to piss in bath when we got her but think that was down to being anxious and insecurity. I put little water in bottom, heard the splash and commotion, she hasn't done it since

The lunatic wife has somehow persuaded me to buy a Bengal cat. It arrives tommorow.

I really don’t have a clue what to do with it.

can any cat lovers give me any advice as to how to make it feel at home?
Just give it a chance and you will grow to love it. I never had cats growing up, my partner got me a kitten 8 years ago and I would literally kill any **** who tried to harm her.

Just give it a chance and you will grow to love it. I never had cats growing up, my partner got me a kitten 8 years ago and I would literally kill any ****
Agreed.
WW: Get the kitten used to human touch (they like being stroked behind the ears.)
Let it bond with you in its own time.
Put your phone number on its collar if it's gong outside.
Get pet insurance, vet bills are huge.

Put a tag on its collar which reads: No, I am not a Bengal cat. I am a small tiger and will rip you to bits.

after losing our cat and being distraught about it, the wife and I have been visited loads by a young kitten, even comes in our house for a stroke.

it’s really cheered us up.

we’ve tried not to feed it as you’re not supposed to, just had a play with the young thing.

after losing our cat and being distraught about it, the wife and I have been visited loads by a young kitten, even comes in our house for a stroke.

it’s really cheered us up.

we’ve tried not to feed it as you’re not supposed to, just had a play with the young thing.
I've been there. We lost one of ours, hit by a car, broke my fucking heart. I didnt want another one in case it happened again. Last October my mrs went back to Lothian Cat Rescue, anf brought home Ava, an absolute darling, wee nutter, asshole and expert cat sheepdog, as she guides me into the kitchen to get her food. Shes fucking world class at it. I piss myself at her. But, get her food. I couldn't imagine life without her. I would recommend giving another cat a great, loved life. There are so many who need people like you.

Ive been there. We lost one of ours, hit by a car, broke my fucking heart. I didnt want another one in xase it hapoened again. Last October my mrs went back to Lothian Cat Rescue, abd brought home Ava, an absolute darling, wee nutter, asshole and expert cat sheepdog as she guides me into the kitchen to get her food. Shes fucking world class at it. I piss myself at her. But, get her food. I couldn't imagine life without her. I would recommend giving another cat a great, loved life. There are so many who need people like you.
Lovely response mate.

Broken heart is exactly how I’d describe it.

I still don’t feel like I can replace her but it’ll cheer me and the wife up to eventually get another. I think I’ll do the same as you and get one really in need, give it the best life possible.

Lovely response mate.

Broken heart is exactly how I’d describe it.

I still don’t feel like I can replace her but it’ll cheer me and the wife up to eventually get another. I think I’ll do the same as you and get one really in need, give it the best life possible.
I will always go to the rescues. Well, I never actually go, or I would need a fucking lorry to take them all home. Giving one sitting in a small cage a life, is the best way for me. Let me know if you ever get another one. I hope you do mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.