Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a question on Mastermind last night ‘which club has won the Premier League for three of the last four seasons’ which he delivered with barely concealed glee, along with the answer
Thought that as well,saw a news bulletin some time ago after a think the FA cup win and the other presenter commented on Clives sky blue tie.

Unfortunately the Dippers didn’t misuse the data the “stole” from City.
They actually used it very well indeed, WANKERS!
I heard that City were tracking the little known (at the time) Philippe Coutinho at Inter and the scouting database theft allowed the Dippers to jump in and sign him for a paltry £8.5 million.

Has anyone else heard that?

The way we were treated compared to how Newcastle...

And while we’re at it, Henry Winter, we gave Hughes plenty of time but he preferred operating in a comfort zone and didn’t share the ambition of the owners.

He took Sven’s team that finished 9th the previous season despite downing tools towards the end to 10th in his full season in charge with the Sheikh backing him.

He was presented the gift of unlimited wealth to scour the planet for world class talent and he signed Wayne Bridge. Take your pick from a host of attacking talent? Or sign Santa Cruz and Bellamy because they did a half decent job for you at Blackburn?

We were labelled classless for giving the guy 18 months to prove himself yet sacking Bruce now is seen by Winter as the honourable thing to do. These clowns still live in the newspaper is used to wrap tomorrow’s fish and chips, that they can say whatever they like and any inconsistencies are forgotten about.

Looks like Sheikh Mansour's Wiki page has been deliberately butchered by rags and dippers if anyone can be arsed making corrections(I can't).

At a glance I noticed:
He is also the owner of the Abu Dhabi United Group (ADUG), an investment company for the Abu Dhabi royal family
Sole owner, privately owned.

City's ownership was deemed as United Arab Emirates' attempt to "sportswash" its image and as an instrument of foreign policy by Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch (HRW)
Thought that had already been cleared up that Amnesty international didn't write what they were quoted anywhere on their site and the person quoted can't be found on any related stories and hadn't written for them in ages?

His business portfolio seems to be smaller than I remember it. Doesn't even contain ADUG.

Someone has a had a word with the BBC. Previewing the Engerland match they can't stop blowing smoke up Foden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.