Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said 1.8 Jack Grealish's in the one that I saw
He said 1.8 Jack Grealish's in the one that I saw
He is only required to read the autocue and fails miserably at that.
On his wiki entry he makes a big deal of his time at Key 103, where he presented the midweek sports show 'often broadcasting EUFA Champions League matches from Manchester United's Old Trafford ground.' Talk about shoe horning the rag shit in.
I can't see this creep from Crawley ever saying anything positive about City even if it was in big letters on the autocue.

"England return to Wembley tonight to play Hungary after an impressive win in Andorra. With an impressive performance from Jaydon Sancho..."

BBC Sportsline just now.

"England return to Wembley tonight to play Hungary after an impressive win in Andorra. With an impressive performance from Jaydon Sancho..."

BBC Sportsline just now.
So receiving a pinpoint pass from Foden, fannying around in the corner for a bit, eventually beating an Andorran brick layer and smashing a hopeful cross to absolutely nobody in particular is what counts as 'impressive' these days???

Glad you put "journalist" because the vast majority of them are basically nothing more than clickbait chasing gossip whores.
Yep, it’ll be “Revealed: the real reason why sexy Pep wants to go to Newcastle” as a headline followed by a load of vacuous made-up crap that equates to little more than “Newcastle’s owners are really rich”.

Dan - smug self righteous twat - Walker just commenting on the record lottery jackpot tonight… ‘he he you could buy 184 Gary Birtles for that he he he’ Silly Sally giggles along… the BBC can’t help having a dig can they…. Utter cunts.

Edited for accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.