Bruges away anyone?

so for bruges, fill in locator form 48hrs before travel, covid requirement is to be double jabbed, max stay 48hrs and on return a covid test within 2 days of return, lets do this
Not sure on that ,we are going Eurostar which enters France so maybe the French statement of truth required ?
Belgium locator form
Uk locator form
Day 2 test
That's my plan anyway ?

Not sure on that ,we are going Eurostar which enters France so maybe the French statement of truth required ?
Belgium locator form
Uk locator form
Day 2 test
That's my

Might be wrong but doesn't it have to be done 48 hours before you go ,think the UK one is the same ?

Found this link with FAQs, going to have a good look later!

Might also talk to Eurostar about whats needed going through France as we are coming back that way.

Last edited:

Found this link with FAQs, going to have a good look later!

Might also talk to Eurostar about whats needed going through France as we are coming back that way.
I've just printed off the French statement of truth and filling it in regardless ,
I've done more planning for this trip than operation overlord ffs :+)

I've just printed off the French statement of truth and filling it in regardless ,
I've done more planning for this trip than operation overlord ffs :+)

Nobody asked for the French statement of Honour when I went to PSG. Bit of a waste of paper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.