Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be Bodgers unfortunately, there was talk of him coming as the number 2 a few years back and there are obviously people at the Club who really like him, he's a good Manager but I personally can't stand him, seeing him on the touchline raising his first everytime we scored would make me feel a little bit sick to be honest.
Don't think I ever watch the manager when we score,Certainly has no inpact on whether I think somebody is a good manager or not.

Don't think I ever watch the manager when we score,Certainly has no inpact on whether I think somebody is a good manager or not.
His personality is not pleasant in my opinion, something very creepy and fake about the man. He clearly is a very good coach and a very good manager but not a man I would like at the head of this club and not the man to take over from Pep.

Rodgers doesn't want Newcastle job because he's in the box seat for us.

That definitely tallies.

Problem with getting Rodger’s is if he does well you can bet England be after him as there manager which would will unrest our team!

He is good a manager a good coach only question mark is getting over the line come end of season and his teams dropping off! But has a good record of winning in Scotland won the fa cup and knows the premier!

Problem with getting Rodger’s is if he does well you can bet England be after him as there manager which would will unrest our team!

He is good a manager a good coach only question mark is getting over the line come end of season and his teams dropping off! But has a good record of winning in Scotland won the fa cup and knows the premier!

He's not English and I think England will want someone who is.

International management is nothing like as appealing, prestigious or well paid as a Premier League job. The days of a succesful manager "getting the call" are long gone. That's why Southgate is in the job.

International management is nothing like as appealing, prestigious or well paid as a Premier League job. The days of a succesful manager "getting the call" are long gone. That's why Southgate is in the job.
Even if a club manager is “getting the call” there are levels to that, he is not leaving a top club to manage a country. I don’t know why the OP is thinking about that

Rodgers doesn't want Newcastle job because he's in the box seat for us.

That definitely tallies.

Yikes. He’s a decent intelligent coach but he definitely comes across as a man determined to build an image. You get the impression that unlike some managers like Pep, Klopp and Jose he doesn’t have that aura of self belief but fakes it instead. Hence his love of pseudo psychological managerial crap. For me that’s why his Leicester and Liverpool teams have tended to fall short, when the chips are down his players doubt him.

In a few of their matches last year Rodgers made some very impressive in-match tactical changes that paid off well.

Nevertheless there is something about his persona that just makes my stomach turn. The shark teeth. The Hitler salutes after goals. These things shouldn't matter I know but he just seems like a twat and it is hard to get past that.

I hope Pep just renews for a few more and then we'll see what candidates are out there when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.