Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my view Haaland would propel us to another level. He is worth almost any fee given his age and potential. Imagine a front three of Mahrez/Jesus/Torres; Haaland/Jesus/Torres; and Grealish/Foden. Foden can also play number 8 or 10 and swap places with KDB during periods of the match like Silva did in 2017/18. Surely that would be unplayable for any team.

Why are we always so quick to accept this as true just because we want it to be so? We call bullshit when the same papers or sources say something that isn't what we want to hear or don't care about and it more often than not are proved correct but the second it's something we want we accept it as 100% fact no questions. No journalist anywhere is going to have any clue who the "frontrunner" to sign a player next summer is.
You answered your question... within your question.

Sadly yeah, most likely we'll end up with Lewandowski at a cheap price or something.
Lol. You underestimate our own club. I would have Lewandowski here, but nothing would be more unlike the way we do business
For someone so pessimistic, you spend a lot of time in this thread. I understand the fascination and the defensive mechanism though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.