It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate it bud.
But Haaland is not a done deal for january already, not when Raiola could possibly have 6/12 months to drive the fee up.

We might have decided to go for him, which is huge news in it self, but we have to find our balls before the negotiations for me to get excited

Exactly this. We couldn’t get Kane done with no other suitors there’s no chance we have anything done with someone as in demand as Haaland. At best maybe we have agreed to a salary with him and that’ll just be Raiolas starting point when he forces us to renegotiate in January

Appreciate it bud.
But Haaland is not a done deal for january already, not when Raiola could possibly have 6/12 months to drive the fee up.

We might have decided to go for him, which is huge news in it self, but we have to find our balls before the negotiations for me to get excited
I know people have ideas about Raiola, but if we have agreed something with him that he sees as advantageous for January, he could very well already closed that chapter. I think the whole PSG desperation just now was telling.
It would be hilarious if the original ITK for this was that random old timer tv host

For the fuckin 67th time we was never in for Ronaldo.
I believe the press reporting - according to press reports we were all in for Ronaldo and were quite surprised when our potential deal with him fell through.

Anyhow, thank God that it did! I hate Ronaldo and - for me - he'd disgrace the City shirt were he to join our club.

People are saying chelsea have a stronger squad than last season even tho they have lost giroud Abraham zouma and Emerson and brought in lukaku but we have declined as a squad for bringing in grealish for 2 players that started about 10 games between them last season???
They play with one centre forward, they have Lukaku and Werner as their two CF options. Lukaku replaced Abraham and Giroud, he’s much better than both. They will be completing the signing of Kounde tomorrow to replace Zouma, and they already have two very good left backs, both better than Emerson.

their squad is incredible.

They play with one centre forward, they have Lukaku and Werner as their two CF options. Lukaku replaced Abraham and Giroud, he’s much better than both. They will be completing the signing of Kounde tomorrow to replace Zouma, and they already have two very good left backs, both better than Emerson.

Giroud for a season would have been decent in hindsight.

If we do sign Haaland, Grealish and Foden will be terrified when they score.

I believe the press reporting - according to press reports we were all in for Ronaldo and were quite surprised when our potential deal with him fell through.

Anyhow, thank God that it did! I hate Ronaldo and - for me - he'd disgrace the City shirt were he

Anyhow, thank God that it did! I hate Ronaldo and - for me - he'd disgrace the City shirt were he to join our club.
We never bid for messi , we never

the truth is we could have got messi , ronaldo or Kane , they all wanted to join ! You have to pinch yourself and maybe ask yourself why we didn’t want them ! But the truth is we won’t pay 160m on a player or pay them 500k a week ! Have faith in the system , you will all be happy In January!

the truth is we could have got messi , ronaldo or Kane , they all wanted to join ! You have to pinch yourself and maybe ask yourself why we didn’t want them ! But the truth is we won’t pay 160m on a player or pay them 500k a week ! Have faith in the system , you will all be happy In January!

Haaland would be 100 plus with Minos fee right? Plus his wages

In this context it cannot be Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.