United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t say this lightly……but that’s fucking genius. I’d call you a genius if you’d not spelt received wrong ;)
That is one word I'll always spell wrong, as well as Administrator (not so good when you're in IT) and a few others.
I've probably got 'to' wrong as well.

I heard somewhere that ole still refers to the Pisscan as 'the gaffer.' If that's true he should hang his bloody head in shame. Spineless fucker, he should grab a hold of the reins and tell everyone at the swamp that he is in charge: he is the boss. He and he alone will make the decisions and be fucking man enough to accept the responsibility that comes as part of his position.

No proud man with an ounce of guts would tolerate being in ole's position: officially the manager of a club but in reality quite a long way down the pecking order. The pisscan, fake Ron, Pogbad, Slabhead, Penandez etc, between them they are managing the club.
Solskjaer says it himself in this article.

All young rags since the crass of 92 have fallen by the wayside making me think that group of players was a fluke. Look at Macheda, Rashford and others who were the next big things. It's heartwarming to see such mediocrity

wasnt it the homegrown rule that came in just at that time. I think we’ve kept an eye on possibilities of it happening again, no chance whilst we have Englands finest current & future stars.

Most of those draws were at the end of the season and were borefest games just to achieve the record and our record haul of points is a much better achievement

yep I always say if those 2 sides were in the same league same season invisibles or centurions, who wins it ? Well just like every other season the team with the most points, us

everything-is-fine-itsfine.gif

Enjoying this decline so much. Although I’m not a religious man, willing to throw a prayer out there that the stories about Solskjaer being safe are true.

Sancho is a fool to himself. He had the chance to train with the likes of David Silva under the eye of Pep. Maybe get a little game time. He chose the short sighted route, got plenty of game time in a poorish league and is now stuck in a nightmare. Compare Phil: 100 games for City, England regular, best coaching and great colleagues to learn from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.