Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

If we can get him fit I'd be looking at a loan from January to build him up a bit then ignore this season all together and start again in 22/23 training with our first team etc.

Hoping he can make an impression before the club go down another path,and the vultures that are circling have opportunity to turn his head.

As stated,the timing is fucking atrocious.
I think we'll buy a striker regardless. He signed a new contract recently didn't he so I dont think he'll leave yet? He just needs to concentrate on getting fit and back playing.

I think we'll buy a striker regardless. He signed a new contract recently didn't he so I dont think he'll leave yet? He just needs to concentrate on getting fit and back playing.
Hope so.

I'm just thinking we bring in a world class striker,alongside Torres who will need game time,and it leaves Liam struggling for minutes that plenty of other clubs will be willing to give him (as his agent/entourage will be telling him)

Hopefully we arent rushing the process because of circumstance.

Im sure our med dept are much brighter than that....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.