Club Brugge (A) - CL - Post-Match Thread

Watch it slowed down. He was trying to pass to Mahrez.
Think Sterling will get a goal against Brighton.
I agree. I don't think he has any credit left in the bank with the fans. We can see what he is, just like we could see that Mendy had gone from useful before his injury to virtually useless afterwards. Sterling'll be gone by next season unless he can turn it round very quickly, as he's been rubbish nearly all this year, and our support of him has always been fickle because, even when he's been good, he still manages to look flakey.

Anyway, on the whole, an excellent performance. Clean sheet doesn't matter, but, it should have been 10. Foden was immense. Walker and Cancello very good. KDB still not quite at his best therefore still room for improvement = happy days!

So, come on Raheem - turn that bloody corner, will ya! Bang one in; get your confidence back and become undroppable as you were 18 months-2 years ago.

Obviously it's early days but as it stands does it look better on paper to finish first or second?

Yes, I understand the scheduling of home/away is important but I'm talking pure opposition

Obviously it's early days but as it stands does it look better on paper to finish first or second?

Yes, I understand the scheduling of home/away is important but I'm talking pure opposition
Obviously you have better chances in the Knock out stages playing against the 2nd spot teams. For example would you rather play Bayern or Barca/Benfica ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.