Club Brugge (A) - CL - Post-Match Thread

Fabulous performance tonight from the blues. Very tough place to go they've got big scalps this season and in Europe in previous years.
Some of our football tonight was sensational!
We didn't give them a kick, Total dominance from start to finish basically everybody had a good game very hard to pick out one standout player when that were all good on the night. Would of liked to see Sterling pit his chances away to get some confidence back.
Spot on. I thought this might be tricky but when we are on it from the start what a wonderful team we have. Dominated the game and should have scored at least 3 goals.
Unbelievable first half from Càncelo although he got a bit casual second half.

Brilliant.

Said it before, Palmer reminds me so much of Lakey, beautiful balance when running with the ball.

He's gonna make it with his eyes closed.

Sterling needs to focus on the team and forget about his selfishness to put things right by himself in front of goal.
I like the Paul Lake similarity. Not one of ours but reminds me a lot of Chris Waddle.
Felt sorry for Sterling tonight. Nothing went for him

Obviously it's early days but as it stands does it look better on paper to finish first or second?

Yes, I understand the scheduling of home/away is important but I'm talking pure opposition
If your worried about 1st or 2nd or who we play, you lack confidence in us.....if we play a better side in last 16 or final and lose, the only difference is you miss out on watching a few extra games ;)

Brilliant performance, in complete control defensively until we made wholesale changes. The only downside is we messed up a lot of decent opportunity's, we should really have scored 7 or 8.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.