Salford City - moving to AJ Bell stadium (P9)

1 Stadium Way
Barton upon Irwell
Eccles
Manchester
M30 7EY
Just in case you want to write to them.
Eccles is a town in the City of Salford, which is part of Greater Manchester, often abbreviated to Manchester on postal addresses although distinct from the City of Manchester. By your reasoning the rags stadium is in Manchester based on the postal address and postcode????

Eccles is a town in the City of Salford, which is part of Greater Manchester, often abbreviated to Manchester on postal addresses although distinct from the City of Manchester. By your reasoning the rags stadium is in Manchester based on the postal address and postcode????
Damn I don't think I thought this through, eergh hang on .....
Fuck off you Salfod bastod. :-)

(Said in my best Manc accent)

What ?

I am talking about our owner and others like him ie Newcastle, Everton, Villa, clubs who the owners are prevented from investing because of FFP, simply not right or lawful.
Keeper said "Some hypocrites on here. Moaning about UEFA and all penalising our owners for investing in our wonderful club and doing the same when Ex Rag players invest in their own club"

That's strange I thought I was replying on the Salford City Thread about them being in £3.3 m in debt. And the suggestion that they should be allowed to spend what they want. As your quoted comment above shows.

I live in Timperley and it will always be Cheshire. I wasn’t consulted over the Trafford take over so refuse to acknowledge it.
photo0jpg.jpg

A Cheshire icon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.