Salford City - moving to AJ Bell stadium (P9)

I wouldn't want some Rag building on the scene of some of my greatest school triumphs. Such as eating a load of ham and cheese butties my Mum gave me from behind the goal whilst I was goalie in our record breaking 13-0 win. Mum was put off watching football when on the way to the half way line, Bobby Watson smashed the ball into her face by accident.
Regrettably, I was unable to help at first as I was watching the traffic eating my plastic bowl of trifle for pudding
I would rather have them play at Pallet Park. If their parent club can play in Trafford and call themselves Manchester then they can play in Moston and keep the same name. Plus Moor Lane was my primary school playing fields and every so often I used to go to watch the proper Salford City play there.

I would rather have them play at Pallet Park. If their parent club can play in Trafford and call themselves Manchester then they can play in Moston and keep the same name. Plus Moor Lane was my primary school playing fields and every so often I used to go to watch the proper Salford City play there.
Yes, me too, Used to play on Kersal Moor at lunchtimes and we did all our sports at Moor Lane. I even found a dirty mag there aged 10 I think. Looking through rose tinted glasses it seemed such an innocent time at that age.
Last time I saw the real Salford City was early 90’s when Carlton Dove on the wing was a stand out player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.