United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tick won't have tocked until we have a repeat of their relegation in 1974. Those of us who were at the swamp that day have seen it, and it's about time we saw it again.
No thanks. I'll let somebody else enjoy it this time round.
It's more comfy to watch it in my armchair with a beer than in the seats at the swamp.
I stood up in 1974 - can't do that for 90 minutes these days - even on my feet!
;-)

It’s amazing what a bit of makeup, a boob job, a lip job, cheek implants, getting a new set of veneer teeth, hair dye and a gym personal trainer can do. This is what she looked like before all that:

View attachment 28830

Ah, another Instagram Frankenstein's monster then. Probably the 1 in a million cases where that look makes a girl look better. All look the same these days.

Funny old world.
If a young woman isn't the prettiest, she's often looked down upon by the same people who sneer at her for trying to make as much of herself as possible.

Come on lads, any woman's appearance - regardless of who her father is - should have fuck all to with the United thread.
Well said. I think I like both incarnations, either way I hope she is happy with her choices.

Goal against Everton and this now are the only 2 things I’ve ever liked that Mills has done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.