United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Every game is important but you can see by the team selection that we've always used this competition when I've been here at the club to give minutes for ones who need it, it's a long, long season.

"I've never actually won this tournament, that hunt will keep going, it's a trophy I'd like to have. But we've made decisions to get the
are they Celtic yet?

Realistically are they not forgetting the Thursday night cup? They won’t be in the champions league after Christmas.

Blimey. Someone added the wages of their players in the quotes under that. Simply staggering!

View attachment 26820
Fred is on 6m a year ffs. He is one of the worst footballers I have ever seen. I can honestly say I can pass and trap a ball better than him.

This wont be popular but I reckon the Norwegian paperboy will be gone by Xmas, rag mate said the crowd are starting to realize he is just incompetent, dead man walking apparently.

Fred is on 6m a year ffs. He is one of the worst footballers I have ever seen. I can honestly say I can pass and trap a ball better than him.

This wont be popular but I reckon the Norwegian paperboy will be gone by Xmas, rag mate said the crowd are starting to realize he is just incompetent, dead man walking apparently.

I wonder who Ronaldo will tell them to appoint as manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.