Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume lots of these journalists have come out in force to slaughter Sir David Beckham for taking dirty arab sport washing death oil money??

Maybe our PR team should be putting these ignorant fuckers right, and in fact should have been doing so for years. By remaining silent and not calling out the lies we are being seen however these media bellends say we are, because no-one hears anything to suggest otherwise.

I can’t imagine many successful businesses that consistently received such negative press would not fight back and present the truth. Imagine if newspapers printed blatant lies about, say Amazon, or Tesla, they’d be facing a lawsuit in days. Why are we so fucking meek? I wish we’d take every one of the fat lying rag hacks apart.
Agree. When you consider some of the things you get silenced for on this forum surely there must be a lawsuit or two in this garbage. It would concentrate a few minds at the very least as things stand it appears to be open season.

At least that’s an answer…
It’s a good answer, why give talkshite and all these bitter newspapers credence by taking them to court, by ignoring them we have the upper hand imo, some on here don’t like it but it’s the way our owners operate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.