Manchester United (A) - Sat 6 Nov 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as he undoubtedly 'gets' us with most things and has immersed himself he still doesn't 'get' the Derby sadly imo.

He wouldn't say such things about El Clasico.

As much as he undoubtedly 'gets' us with most things and has immersed himself he still doesn't 'get' the Derby sadly imo.

He would, he thinks only of the game and whats needed that day he wouldn't allow himself to be caught up in the emotions of it whether a clasico or a derby. That's a good thing.

He used too to be fair.

"Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola has attempted to downplay the importance of the Clasico fixture against Real Madrid on November 29 by claiming that the fixture is only as important as the last one, and it “seems like the world will end”.

"He stated: “For everything that is said that surrounds the game it is better to be quiet. The best thing at this stage, is silence.

“I do not want to talk about Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid. I am selfish. I want to hear more talk about Almeria because we will be playing them shortly."

Pep is trolling both the journalists and the "he doesn't get us" fans. Why would he do it? My guess is he's fed up with people who don't get him himself, especially with fans like the one who publicly criticised him after Leipzig in interviews for national media. Remember, Pep went on to say he would resign if fans thought he was the problem. He was upset.

He would, he thinks only of the game and whats needed that day he wouldn't allow himself to be caught up in the emotions of it whether a clasico or a derby. That's a good thing.
I think people need to realise that at this level raising your game for a derby also implies that your game wasn't raised in all the other fixtures, which no top manager would ever want.

Pep is trolling both the journalists and the "he doesn't get us" fans. Why would he do it? My guess is he's fed up with people who don't get him himself, especially with fans like the one who publicly criticised him after Leipzig in interviews for national media. Remember, Pep went on to say he would resign if fans thought he was the problem. He was upset.
His recent comments about the striker situation are the best example of this with regards to both the media and the fanbase. You can tell he's bored of it, and at times annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.