Manchester United (A) - Sat 6 Nov 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like all the pressure is on Solskjaer after that 5-0 hammering by Liverpool a fortnight ago and an unconvincing draw with Atalanta in midweek.

Yet Manchester City's Premier League form has not been that good and if United win tomorrow they move level on points with their old rivals.

This was wrote by the bbc's Manchester (United) correspondent Simon Stone. What he has actually said isn't wrong, but to try and imply Pep should be under pressure is an embarrassment. Pep has won 3 out of 4 league titles, whereas Ole has won nothing. He's also ignoring the fact that most the pressure on Ole is coming from there own fans.

It feels like all the pressure is on Solskjaer after that 5-0 hammering by Liverpool a fortnight ago and an unconvincing draw with Atalanta in midweek.

Yet Manchester City's Premier League form has not been that good and if United win tomorrow they move level on points with their old rivals.

This was wrote by the bbc's Manchester (United) correspondent Simon Stone. What he has actually said isn't wrong, but to try and imply Pep should be under pressure is an embarrassment. Pep has won 3 out of 4 league titles, whereas Ole has won nothing. He's also ignoring the fact that most the pressure on Ole is coming from there own fans.
Ole hasn't even won 3 out of 4 games

Pep took the piss of United with the ole cup comment

Oles at the Wheel I guess

What we need is for the referee to take a note out of Pep's book.
It's just another game, none of this "derby mentality" when applying the LotG.

If it's a red card offence, then brandish a red.
If a player commits fouls that deserve a second yellow, show a second yellow.

If he applies the laws fairly and evenly to BOTH teams, we win IMO.

Pep Guardiola on the #ManchesterDerby: "Maybe the Manchester derby is the most important for some people, sentimental, but it’s just one game..." [via
@IanCheeseman

Sums his not getting the derby right up there
But Pep is right, for us it's important but looking at the bigger picture every game is as important. it's 3 points and it's not actually a final.

Obviously as fans we want to hammer them everytime but Pep sees it as he sees every game and he wants to win every game. They are all just as important.

But its not just another game is it? Pep can call it anyway he likes but he's wrong. No fucking excuses we need to beat them tomorrow both to keep us in the title chase and to put these cunts in their place. Fuck me if he cant get the better of Solskaer once in a while he may pack it in.

I'll take any victory but think we will draw. It's confession time for me, I am on nights tonight and tomorrow so will be sleeping through the game. If I wake to the unthinkable I will be in a foul mood all night. If you are going sing loud and proud if you are watching do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.