United (A) Post Match Thread

Hopefully, some of the herberts who come on here questioning our god-status coach's team selections and tactics from their mobiles in mummy's front room will now eff right off. This was at least as immense as the 6 - 1. There is no team alive anywhere on the planet that can outplay us. Even on a bad day, even when we lose, we are always by far the better team. I can say for a fact to those of you who are 'young' you'll remember days like this long after you get your old age pension - I say that as someone who started going to our games in the Bell, Lee and Summerbee et al era in the 60s.

Last edited:
Hopefully, some of the herberts who come on here questioning our god-status coach's team selections and tactics from their mobiles in mummy's front room will now eff right off. This was at least as immense as the 6 - 1. There is no team alive anywhere on the planet that can outplay us. Even on a bad day, even when we lose, we are always by far the better team. I can say for a fact to those of you who are 'young' you'll remember days like this long after you get your old age pension - I say that as someone who started going to our games in the Bell, Lee and Summerbee et al in the 60s.
Post of the day

Regarding Bernardo’s ‘arrogant’ and talked about for a good 30 secs backheel, I’ve just watched the dominating 2nd half again, and there was 2 possibly 3 backheels by united - sancho, ronaldo and possibly another.

nary a word said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.