United (A) Post Match Thread

Hopefully, some of the herberts who come on here questioning our god-status coach's team selections and tactics from their mobiles in mummy's front room will now eff right off. This was at least as immense as the 6 - 1. There is no team alive anywhere on the planet that can outplay us. Even on a bad day, even when we lose, we are always by far the better team. I can say for a fact to those of you who are 'young' you'll remember days like this long after you get your old age pension - I say that as someone who started going to our games in the Bell, Lee and Summerbee et al in the 60s.
Close the board down, the manager can never ever be questioned! It was a fantastic lineup on Saturday and he got it bang on. Something he hasn’t against united for a while for me, certainly in the league. We can have off days like palace where we deservedly lose. A lot of times we can and should be the better team still as we have the best team and manager. I am a wreck at derby games. It was the most comfortable I’ve ever been.

I think they're seriously going to stick with him until the end of the season lol. If they were going to sack him, surely he'd have gone after the 5-0 to Liverpool?
I think you could be right: they've created a right old mess for themselves. The Ronaldo signing has messed everything right up, there is no plan beyond what they've got. How long before Paddy Power is sending a grin reaper? Surely if Arsenal rock up and embarrass them he has to go?!

City were arrogant by even turning up and despoiling the hallowed turf. How dare the players in blue pass the ball like that? Not letting the reds have a fair share of the ball is appalling. We should know our place.

Ronaldo showed what he was about at a very early stage of the match. Expecting a free-kick in his favour he turned around and saw that Oliver was indicating that he'd been given offside so he punted the ball away in frustration. Normally a yellow card offence but obviously exceptions are made and absolutely no mention of it from the senile commentator and his sidekick. Very surprised it took him this long to try and leave his mark on something (or in this case some one) in the game.
The way Ronaldo is being treated reminds me of the season Robin Van Persie joined them. He should have had 4 red cards before Christmas but ended up with 1 yellow out of it. He won them the league that season but nothing of the sort will be happening this time. Maybe top 6 with his last-minute goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.