United (A) Post Match Thread

That's why I hate them so much and why no mercy should ever be shown to that shitstain of a club and their brain dead gutless fans. That banner alone was enough to make me hate them. Never forget at that time they were light years ahead of us due to pulling away during our yo yo years in the lower leagues and the new premier league and nailed on champions league money every year. They were winning trophy after trophy and while it's fine to give your closest rivals some stick that was below the belt.

Then we had Ferguson's sneering contempt for us. His noisy neighbours and not in my lifetime comments sum him up perfectly. A bully fine when he's picking on a weaker opponent who can't fight back. As soon as we could he did what all bullies do, he skulked off crying it's not fair anymore.

As for their fans the majority are glory hunters who latched onto their success to make their own inadequate lives appear better. They thought it would never end. They stood on a sugar pedestal of glamour and glory with no solid foundation and now the rain has melted it away they are lost.

Never show them mercy or pity they deserve none

Anybody wondering why I feel this strongly watch the video. They are utter vermin, why would you hang about after being played off the park to hurl moronic vile abuse at professional sportsmen at the top of their game? Scum, never forget what they are

Anybody wondering why I feel this strongly watch the video. They are utter vermin, why would you hang about after being played off the park to hurl moronic vile abuse at professional sportsmen at the top of their game? Scum, never forget what they are

Red utter scum twats, embarrassing and a couple of heart attacks waiting to happen from that lot

Why they calling Foden a Peado?

Ive sensed for a while now there’s a campaign to get us labelled as a peado/nonce club for the children on social media
Just like the empty seats it will get said it over and over and all of a sudden it’s just excepted we’re littered with Peadophiles lol

Ah bless `em !!
The fuckers are hurting so much and United allow this ??
Toss pot club and a massive well done to all the players and staff who thanfully turned both a blind eye and deaf ear to the scum of Trafford.
I bet if anyone confronted any one of these they`d shit themselves ... all mouth and no trousers or plums to go with `em.
Love it City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.