United (A) Post Match Thread

That was the most one sided game, never mind Derby I've ever seen. 0-2 was a travesty as I think 0-8 was a fair score line. I'm not joking either.

When people talk about MOTM, there's absolutely no dispute between reds or blues that it was De Gea. He pulled off several too class saves to keep it respectable. When reds and blues all agree that De Gea was MOTM in a Derby, at home it's clear the manager has got to go. I don't think they will sack him this week, but this result will have sealed it. They are nowhere near us, but that XI they had out isn't that bad.

I thought Rodri had an immense game. He is so underrated, always available to take the ball and just moved it on. Rarely loses it either. I'd love Bernardo to stay, his attitude is unbelievable, it's hard to tell he wanted a move! Foden and Cacelo absolutely annihilated them. Walker was his usual self, is there a better right back in the world? Stones and Dias were solid again and I think Stones did more dribbles than Ronaldo!

I thought it was the best performance I've seen from us in a long time, everyone was world class. If we can play like that in the big games we will have a VERY good season.
Agreed.
Rodri was top notch.someone said his pass accuracy was 100%
Not sure if this is true but wouldn't be surprised.
The whole team was absolutely Brilliant.

Snide shitbag antics are what that cesspit of a club is built on , from the man at the top to the rats who follow them .
Just reminded me of the bird which dropped its excrement in Ashley youngs mouth at old Trafford one match

And the mice which were filmed running on the pitch at the decaying swamp a few seasons back...

Nature at its finest.

Said this after the Liverpool game.Who is playing consistently better in world football?
He is actually out-scoring Messi in league football,not that pure goals are the only factor in judging greatness..

If Bernie played for utd or Liverpool he would be the current best player in the world ...
Say it enough, people believe it (i.e. Salad).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.