10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything Jack can do in the middle for us is currently hypothetical, because he's never played in the middle for us.

Looking at his attributes, I'm excited for us to give him a go there because I think he has what it takes.

But it's insane to compare him to Gundo, Bernardo or KDB, or to say that he offers or delivers more in that position than any of them do. Because they've been doing it for us for years, and he hasn't had the chance yet.

It's a long season and we play a lot of games. I'd love to see Pep try out Jack in the middle, even if just for a part of a match at first. That's not because I think he deserves or has earned that spot more than the others. It's because it's a squad game and if we have a player who might be able to deliver for us in that position, perhaps in a different (not better or worse, different) way to our other options, we're better off giving him some experience of playing there before we find ourselves being forced to play him there because of injuries or something. What's the point in the squad depth we have if we never explore the possibilities?

Then let's reassess what he's done for us and where he stands in our history a bit closer to the end of his City career.

The thing about Foden is that he has never really done it for England . The system he plays in with Man City might
make him look a better player than he actually is.
LOL, I can't count how many times he save our asses
he is the only player who always goes forward with the ball no matter what.
watching him you always feel he gives his 100% because he is the most devoted player for this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.