10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought these guys were on the same team,supporting , and complementing each other, rather than competing.
They wouldn't be playing for pep if they were not elite.
Cannot understand this Talksport type crap .

One of them draws challenges, the other rides them.

I know which I prefer watching and which one I personally think is better but it's a bit of a weird debate anyway because they're both fantastic at it, even if one of them isn't at the top of their game right now.

It's also worth noting that Grealish has even said Foden has the best touch of anyone he's ever seen.
So what you are saying is that Grealish draws fouls and goes to ground where as Foden rides tackles .

I'm being specific, not just saying midfield.

Gundogan predominantly plays LCM which is where Grealish would play.

KdB plays RCM, which works best for him due to his crossing, but there is a reason Bernie likes that position for him, it's natural for cutting inside.

If Grealish moves into midfield, LCM is the better spot, in which Gundogan is the player he replaces.
He should replace Gundogan . All Gundogan offers is goals and they have dried up this year.

Foden is on another level to Grealish as a player
For City he is . But for England Grealish has been better . Grealish was man of the match for England in nearly ever game he played before the euro's . The games against Ireland and Belgium in particular stand out.

Shakes head…
I agree with OP. If Gundo does not produce the numbers do you think he offers something in the middle that Jack does not do? do enlighten me what can Gundo do in the middle that Jack could not? Infact Jack has more skillets than Gundo. He can do the same things that Gundo can do in addition to carrying the ball through the press.

Say what you like about Grealish for City but for all England fans Grealish was the first name on the team sheet
for England not Foden .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.