Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
I saw a couple of women on the receiving end of those bricks that day.
Stoke will always be wankers iin my eyes
remember driving to the Brit that day and all the wastelands round the ground and the fact at least one of us would be relegated you knew it was a dead cert after the game, but for me Stoke fans went up in my opinion after 2011 FA Cup final, all seemed to be very graceful in defeat

Not enough dislike of Leeds on here for my liking.

I had the displeasure of going to Bellend road the other week (mates a wolves fan). Obnoxious twats the lot of them.

They celebrated a 1-1 draw like they'd just won the league. I guess they haven't had much to cheer about recently.

Rags and Glasgow rangers
I seem to remember there being Rangers fans in the Kippax on numerous occasions..mainly because as a youngster they always found it funny to piss on the back of your legs when you were not big enough to defend yourself !! However,maybe foolishly, believed Celtic/rags were a pair and Rangers/City were a pair ??

Right now its Arsenal. Still haven't forgotten how they took Arteta from us. And then them having had the cheek to go in for Bernado silva over the summer.

Their fans... ufff despise them. And that whole slang street talk also...

Maybe so, but I really don't know what grounds they had. The more so in that they'd fucked it up at Wembley against Southampton only a few years before. In 81 Villa won the title that year, and they were frankly nowhere.
And if it comes to it, we had nothing to be ashamed of. My clear memory of it — and I was at Wembley for the first match — is that some thundering good football was played. By both sides, if I'm honest. Wrong result — obviously — but nothing whatsoever to be ashamed of.
Furthermore, I've never quite understood why City fans hates Spurs for those two matches. I hate them for other reasons. There are plenty to be going on with…
It’s because at the 1981 Replay the 30,000 Tickets sold at Wembley on the Sunday morning 99.99% went to Spurs Fans (apart from me and my mate pretty much -as that’s where I got my Ticket)
Thus on that Thursday night there were marauding mobs of Spurs arseholes looking to kick off all over the place -the complete opposite of the Saturday game when most of the Spurs Fans were OK and knew they had got away with it and we should’ve won.

United
FC United
Liverpool
Arsenal
Spurs
Millwall
Stockport

To a lesser extent
Bayern
Barça
Celtic
Rangers
Villa
Leeds
Newcastle
and our two bogey teams, Boro and Wigan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to remember there being Rangers fans in the Kippax on numerous occasions..mainly because as a youngster they always found it funny to piss on the back of your legs when you were not big enough to defend yourself !! However,maybe foolishly, believed Celtic/rags were a pair and Rangers/City were a pair ??
Rangers fans backed us many times in the seventies. Castle in Oldham St a Rangers and City pub. Remember a mob of them kicking of in the Geldard end at Leeds at a cup tie before being brought out to join us in the Lowfields Rd. They seem mainly to favour Chelsea nowdays but I remember a friendly at Ibrox in the mid seventies when they treated as honoured guests, great day on the piss with them. Didn't tell them I'm a Jambo up the road though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.