Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
Being a FOC and first watching City since being a kid, the rags were then no great shakes or even an issue.

That changed in 1958 obviously when the whole world became rags fans but I wasn't really arsed about them then either - mild irritation andf contempt.

The 1960's was when I really began to despise the arrogant cunts and faux supporters and of course the PL saw the bloody lemmings coming from of every unturned stone to follow their spiitual leader the Govan Bully .

The dippers then demanded a place at the top table of hatred with their feral and cultish behaviour as their jealousy and fear of a succesful City dawned on them. These bastards fed by ex-dipper players at every given opportunity have become a major shit stain on the world of football along with their M62 counterparts.

Other clubs in the UK cause momentary issues , but the two redshirts are the real human equivalent of cockroaches imo, and I absolutely fucking hate cockroaches.

Spurs
Arsenal
Liverpool
QPR

As much as I try to dislike West Ham, I can't really muster up anything more than mild indifference and the occasional annoyance.

United don't bother me that much. More of an annoying fan base than outright disliking the club.

Never thought there'd be a time when Trafford's finest would have a rival for my hatred, ignoring L***s (which is a given). But Liverpool REALLY are a deplorable entity. Particularly, their cultish fans. David Koresh and the Branch Davidians had nothing on that lot at the end of the M62.

Each end of the M62, actually.
Hull ?

Dippers for me in recent times… by a clear margin

The rags are a mere “annoyance”

I know families, as many of us do, with rags in them. I've also come across rags in pubs and stuff in Manchester (I'm not talking about the polyester variety that you encounter in pubs around the world – I can't even be bothered to hate them, any more than you'd be bothered to hate a gnat). Some of them are cunts. But some of them you can have a reasonable chat with about footy (so long as there's a sort of understanding that we don't get on to derbies). Some of them are ok, as Mancs. Just seriously misguided.
But I can honestly say that I've never been able to establish any kind of relationship with a Liverpool F.C. fan. Many, many years ago, I tried talking one of the Children of God out of their beliefs — what a fucking waste of time and breath that was. There was a kind of glazed look, a blindness in his eyes. There you have it: that is what the red dippers are.

I know families, as many of us do, with rags in them. I've also come across rags in pubs and stuff in Manchester (I'm not talking about the polyester variety that you encounter in pubs around the world – I can't even be bothered to hate them, any more than you'd be bothered to hate a gnat). Some of them are cunts. But some of them you can have a reasonable chat with about footy (so long as there's a sort of understanding that we don't get on to derbies). Some of them are ok, as Mancs. Just seriously misguided.
But I can honestly say that I've never been able to establish any kind of relationship with a Liverpool F.C. fan. Many, many years ago, I tried talking one of the Children of God out of their beliefs — what a fucking waste of time and breath that was. There was a kind of glazed look, a blindness in his eyes. There you have it: that is what the red dippers are.
Thundercunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.