Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

story about refs worst player to deal with . Rooney, vierra , Keane , carragher ?

is it fuck Craig Bellamy , complete with a picture in a city shirt and an anecdote at the etihad about this long serving city legend.

story about refs worst player to deal with . Rooney, vierra , Keane , carragher ?

is it fuck Craig Bellamy , complete with a picture in a city shirt and an anecdote at the etihad about this long serving city legend.
Oliver only became a pl ref in 2010, so it's unlikely he was involved with Bellamy in a City game. Think he spent that time on loan to Cardiff for a season before he came back to City, but I don't think he played before moving back to the dippers.

except that this will be on daiymail or sun in coming weeks

Well I've spent most of this afternoon searching for them, ok 2 minutes, I found nothing. It is clearly a false company set up by the Arabs to launder money into City. I am going to write strongly worded letter to the Telegraph about this and ask what our government are doing about it.

Oliver only became a pl ref in 2010, so it's unlikely he was involved with Bellamy in a City game. Think he spent that time on loan to Cardiff for a season before he came back to City, but I don't think he played before moving back to the dippers.

take your pick out of this lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.