Frenkie de Jong

knew that was coming, there crying out for a decent mid.

Joking aside, not that absurd. If Barcelona look to cash in, utd will get the cash out no problem. They do have a need, they would be replacing pogba's wages, and get that claim to fame they love that they are able to attract top players.

Question is would he go there. If Barcelona keep making it toxic for him, are struggling as they have been with 'i owe you' wages, and we, juve or big clubs aren't an option, possibly.

Not that I would rush to believe it, just not to dismiss it outof hand either.

Joking aside, not that absurd. If Barcelona look to cash in, utd will get the cash out no problem. They do have a need, they would be replacing pogba's wages, and get that claim to fame they love that they are able to attract top players.

Question is would he go there. If Barcelona keep making it toxic for him, are struggling as they have been with 'i owe you' wages, and we, juve or big clubs aren't an option, possibly.

Not that I would rush to believe it, just not to dismiss it outof hand either.
Lets pretend that he might be interested in playing for a mid-table club with no philosophy, no future and no manager...

Why would he go to a club who have so royally shafted one of his best friends in Donny van de Beek?

Lets pretend that he might be interested in playing for a mid-table club with no philosophy, no future and no manager...

Why would he go to a club who have so royally shafted one of his best friends in Donny van de Beek?
You still haven’t learned that this forum needs just about nothing to say that a player is “rags bound”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.