Frenkie de Jong

Joking aside, not that absurd. If Barcelona look to cash in, utd will get the cash out no problem. They do have a need, they would be replacing pogba's wages, and get that claim to fame they love that they are able to attract top players.

Question is would he go there. If Barcelona keep making it toxic for him, are struggling as they have been with 'i owe you' wages, and we, juve or big clubs aren't an option, possibly.

Not that I would rush to believe it, just not to dismiss it outof hand either.
If he goes there in their current state then he has no ambition and it’s all about the cash. I can’t see it tbh, it’s even more remote with ole at the wheel

Lets pretend that he might be interested in playing for a mid-table club with no philosophy, no future and no manager...

Why would he go to a club who have so royally shafted one of his best friends in Donny van de Beek?

Oh yeah, forgot his mate was there. Rags bound then for sure!

Na, relax, I'm not arguing he is headed there. Just that the claim is no more far fetched than many others, including linking him with ourselves.

Where has all this De Jong talk even come from?

It's just entirely wishful thinking right? They might want one of our players so everyone hopes we get their best player?
De Jong earns £18m a year with 4 half years still to run thats fucking serious money & not a chance Barca pay up if he leaves
Weekly wage £354.000 will put him ahead of everyone except Kev now tell me current City players will take that on the chin???
Add a striker to that list which if you believe its Haaland then I just dont see it happening
Yes Sterling leaving, possible £50m & £20m in wages but he will want something given to him maybe bonuses????

It stinks of you take Sterling & we take De Jong on loan then thrash out the best for both but unless both players play ball then nobody goes anywhere imo
Barca pay £156m a year in wages, they need to offload Greizman 18m, Pjanic, £10m, Dembele, £14m & Couhtinio £10m just to keep head above water they are fucked
They even gave Sergio £230.000 a week a complete joke its embarrassing

Right now I would stick my foot right on there throat & the reason that is they would never throw City a lifelin fucking never

De Jong earns £18m a year with 4 half years still to run thats fucking serious money & not a chance Barca pay up if he leaves
Weekly wage £354.000 will put him ahead of everyone except Kev now tell me current City players will take that on the chin???
Add a striker to that list which if you believe its Haaland then I just dont see it happening
Yes Sterling leaving, possible £50m & £20m in wages but he will want something given to him maybe bonuses????

It stinks of you take Sterling & we take De Jong on loan then thrash out the best for both but unless both players play ball then nobody goes anywhere imo
Barca pay £156m a year in wages, they need to offload Greizman 18m, Pjanic, £10m, Dembele, £14m & Couhtinio £10m just to keep head above water they are fucked
They even gave Sergio £230.000 a week a complete joke its embarrassing

Right now I would stick my foot right on there throat & the reason that is they would never throw City a lifelin fucking never

Fernandinho of the wages next summer that’s at least 200k a week!

Fernandinho of the wages next summer that’s at least 200k a week!
He took a pay cut for 1 more year, earning £150.000 a week will help but he walks for free at the end off season so small fry really imo but again I hope he fits into the new coaching set up

Still nothing compared to De Jong outlay

Just dont see City paying 70m in wages to De Jong & the £200m + required for Haaland the numbers don't stack up

He took a pay cut for 1 more year, earning £150.000 a week will help but he walks for free at the end off season so small fry really imo but again I hope he fits into the new coaching set up

Still nothing compared to De Jong outlay

Just dont see City paying 70m in wages to De Jong & the £200m + required for Haaland the numbers don't stack up

It does over 6 years automised! Stirling and Fernandinho wages are around 23m a year so we add 35m wages bill goes up 12m yearly

It does over 6 years automised! Stirling and Fernandinho wages are around 23m a year so we add 35m wages bill goes up 12m yearly
Not sure how you can take Dino's wages over 6 years????

Players bought this year + increased wages for Stones etc would have come from Sergio, Dino wages
I agree with Sterlings but 6 years????
There will be new deals for a few more hopefully Bernardo, Phil gets exactly what they deserves more than any Sterling, De Jong & Haaland deals look after people we have 1st

What some people don’t understand is that if we brought FdJ, in a matter of two years he would be one of the two or three protagonists of our team and naturally one of the top earners. It’s also why we anticipated ourselves in already giving Grealish a massive wage and at some point we will have to improve it. Think about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.