Football Leaks from Molinay

I loved Leicester winning the PL - fully deserved (totally did us at the Etihad) and a great underdog story - plus, if city aren't going to win it then there aren't many good alternatives - e.g. imagine if spurs had won it instead of Leicester!! Saying their win was fixed is internet nonsense at its finest - if anything is worth an expose, dig into some of United's title wins - not compliant opposition, but the systematic corrupt officiating.

For a bit more of a conspiracy, I have always wondered about the Tevez to Utd deal - West Ham need to win the last game of the season to stay up against utd, in a dead rubber game for them. They duly win 1-0 (with Tevez scoring) against the odds; then, lo and behold, Tevez rocks up at Stretford the following season. Was some kind of agreement in place, hmmm?

Leicester were brilliant to get in the position to win the league and when that happened powers that be thought this be good PR for premier and only then with around 8/10 games left you see the helping hand! Agree also it was good for premier am happy for Leicester fans too.

Something I've always flagged as an oddity with our league is that there are premier league mission statements and rules on being anti corruption, but they never give any details on what they are actually doing to actively combat it or how they've been successful in the past.

It is a hugely profitable business and inevitably must have at some point, if not continuously, attracted those who want to corrupt it in their favour. Money attracts corruption, so how do they handle it beyond some words on a letterhead?

But those attempts stay hidden. Ok, maybe for the benefit of shareholders. But what about the anti corruption activities and campaigns to uphold the morality of the sport? There is nothing other than silence.

I've asked the Premier League twice in the past few years for details of their actions to protect the league with regards to corruption. I got the same answer as when I asked about whether any investigation was open into United for their fans and contracted partners causing two games to be cancelled and directly breaking PL rules... No response at all.

If you had an anti corruption strategy you were invested in for transparency and the good of the game, you'd shout about it surely?

I hate to be pessimistic but there are countless discrepancies that warrant attention, and allowing betting companies anywhere near the league instantly brings its credibility into question in my opinion. As does letting just two clubs vet the new chief executive, letting members vote on others clubs investments, and the strangely predicable patterns of some referees when in charge of games involving certain teams.

Yellow cards, first corner, fouls... can bet on anything nowadays so some smaller amounts on insignificant events doesn't seem much, until it's suddenly hundreds of instances.

I have to correct myself he said Leicester has deals with betting company's implying that something went wrong in the Leicester Season.

He will reveal all Infos in March April with New York times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.