United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'd have got at least a point out of that game had Maguire not lost the plot. What has happened to Maguire? He was never a truly top class defender but his game has gone to pieces this season.

I hope Man Utd don't fall on their feet and make the correct appointment. I don't know who that would be. Ronaldo imo is a problem for a new coach. It's hard to see them challenging for trophies with Ronaldo in the team and that might put off the better coaches.

Fortunately for Man Utd 4th spot is wide open because beyond City, Chelsea and Liverpool there isn't a strong 4th side. I was thinking Arsenal might be up for it and then I saw their game at Liverpool.
They were shit and getting comprehensively beaten before Maguire had a brain fart, no way they were getting anything out of the game.

That's a good point about Ronaldo though, the obvious solution is to make him temporary manager until the end of the season. That should be a worth a giggle or two.

What we did to them was far more damaging to them than conceding goals.

We gave them a footballing lesson which has desecrated their self-belief and shattered their confidence.

That's worth ten to fifteen goals at least.
Couldn't we have just scored the ten to fifteen goals? I paid thirty quid to watch two goals and a training session.

I hope we don't go down the route of having banners and fuck knows what ridiculing them, our silence on their demise will be ear-shattering for them as it is. Also we wouldn't be lowering our standards to their pathetic level and we get to keep our dignity.

Our years in the wilderness gave those bastards a lot to laugh about, and we certainly got it in bucket loads from both the rags and the media, but just sitting back and smiling, biding our time, watching events unfold at the swamp with a big grin on our faces will be more hurtful to those plastic bastards than any words could be.

ronaldo player manager you heard it here first
I thought he already was? With the Pinolechio puppet being pranced out on match days to either sit quietly in his seat or prance around on the touch line with his hands wafting up and down. Then after the match they operated his mouth by remote control spouting Ronaldo’s words. Surely that’s what’s been happening?

They won’t get him. His wife does not want to live in Manchester apparently, also Zidane is not in a rush for a job would only become manager if he get a massive pay check . Reports from the Athletic saying they are looking at Sevilla’s manager Lopetegui. From reports which is hilarious it seems that all their first choices are not over the moon about managing them hahaha.
I tend to agree, don't see Zidane going there. Although if a massive pay check is he only consideration, then the Rags have form for this...

I cant believe they let Conte go to Spuds when he was available.... Their stupidity at times is astounding...

Screenshot_20191206-121744_Firefox.jpg

Never feel sorry for these cunts.
Remember their pisstaking when we was down amongst the dead men.
I'm going to laugh and laugh and take the piss out of these mardarses until my dying day, from the ex players in the media to the gobby twats in the pub they are getting everything they deserve.
They never thought they'd become a laughing stock like the shambles they are.
Long may it continue.

View attachment 30277

Never feel sorry for these cunts.
Remember their pisstaking when we was down amongst the dead men.
I'm going to laugh and laugh and take the piss out of these mardarses until my dying day, from the ex players in the media to the gobby twats in the pub they are getting everything they deserve.
They never thought they'd become a laughing stock like the shambles they are.
Long may it continue.
This and only this .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.