Everton (H) - Sun 21 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only enjoy weekends like this when we actually WIN our game. And tbh, playing at home somehow doesn’t fill me with confidence.
I’d like to see us make Etihad a fortress again.

As for this game, a scrappy 3 points will do. Always tbf. Never mind who is starting. Score two to be out of reach whenever they might score one, and we could be in for a pleasant scoreline.
Benitez is capable of putting up a defensive wall. So let’s be clinical.

Na na na na na na Oli's lost his way, lost his way, call the AA.

madness:
Oli's driving in his car, silly cnut didn't get to far...nan nan nan nan nan na naaa.

Fookin love it!!

It would be a pleasant surprise if we mange to win this easily. Knowing Benitez defending style as 4 behind 4, we could have some serious issues to score on a limited space. This is a game where proper no.9 would make a massive impact for us. Come on City!

I can only enjoy weekends like this when we actually WIN our game. And tbh, playing at home somehow doesn’t fill me with confidence.
I’d like to see us make Etihad a fortress again.

As for this game, a scrappy 3 points will do. Always tbf. Never mind who is starting. Score two to be out of reach whenever they might score one, and we could be in for a pleasant scoreline.
Benitez is capable of putting up a defensive wall. So let’s be clinical.
Not been at all convincing in recent PL matches - a loss, a draw and a win with only 2 goals scored.

Early goal needed or it will be another tense match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.