Stones
Cancelo/Zinch

Rodri
Gundo
Silva

Foden
Jesus
Sterling

It won't happen but I'd like to see Sterling on the right and pin Digne back and try causing some havoc and also Foden to be on the left running at either Coleman or Godfrey . I think Jesus has to be in the middle of the front 3. Hopefully we can see Gundo getting forward more( like last season) and making them darting runs in to the box. They're going to be make life hard for us and I believe Mina might be back which is a boost for them although Dacoure is still missing which is a huge miss for them. We need to start on the front foot and get an early goal or else it could be another frustrating home game. Solid 2-0 from the blue boys

The number of people wanting Sterling to start and on the left. Dear me
Agreed - needs to earn a place - not just be given one.

Nothing I am hearing from him suggests he ever looks in a mirror and accepts responsibility for why he is not a first team choice at the moment - comes across as entitled.

Anyway - I guess the circumstances for this game are right for him to get some game time - but off the bench for me

Last edited:
Agreed - needs to earn a place - not just be given one.

Nothing I am hearing from him suggests he ever looks in a mirror and accepts responsibility for why he is not a first team choice at the moment - comes across as entitled.

Anyway - I guess the circumstances for this game are right for him to get some game time - but off the bench for me
If you saying needs to earn a place doesn’t that also go for KDB this season with the performances he’s put in
Maybe Pep as said he’s got Covid rather then say he’s dropped him

If you saying needs to earn a place doesn’t that also go for KDB this season with the performances he’s put in
Kdbs form isn’t as bad as some make out. He’s still effective even when not scoring and assisting. Excellent against utd as well. His form is down to fitness as well.

We already have a Joke Thread!

Oh wait, you were serious?!

You think LDB doesn’t have COVID and Pep is going to sit him for two PL games and the CL game that could win us the Group?

Yep! Joke thread was the place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.