United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine buying in at $26.60.

F7-E79-BB8-C23-B-4470-B2-AC-9-D81701-A8-A99.png

627-C0-F02-C4-A3-4-BC3-8-D7-F-08045942-FA42.png

In the simplest possible terms, please can someone explain to me what Carrick is going to bring to the party that good old Ole couldn't deliver? I am genuinely interested in what United think they are going to prise from Carrick that he wasn't already delivering to the club albeit through Ole?
This was being discussed on the radio and apparently Carrick has some "ideas" that he could not try because Noddy was in charge. But tomorrow he has the freedom to give these ideas a whirl. Incredible but true.

In the simplest possible terms, please can someone explain to me what Carrick is going to bring to the party that good old Ole couldn't deliver? I am genuinely interested in what United think they are going to prise from Carrick that he wasn't already delivering to the club albeit through Ole?
A cup of beans with a sausage in it, like a savoury 99 ?

Poch rumours gaining pace.
Be quite happy to see him go there and fail, the short arsed tosser.

Although if he does I would expect a Jan bid for Kane from them

Anyone else feel bereft today, like when your kids leave home or you come home to a wet, cold and grey UK after a brilliant holiday in the sun?

Miss you so much Ole. Wanna run to you and give you a big hug.
Find solace in the fact none of them (who I know anyway) want Poch. also, they’re fuming with Neville’s assessment of how we have built a club during his commentary yesterday. They’re having a total meltdown, all of them around the globe at the shit show that is their club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.