Players who might improve us

Rumours that Pulisic could leave Chelsea, Pep could work absolute wonders with him has all the raw ingredients to be a better sterling/sane rolled into one. Chelsea are pretty much the only top side in England that has a recent history of willingly selling to rivals although I suspect they wouldn't want to sell to us right now.

I hope we get Sporting in the next round so Pep can see Pedro Goncalves clearly.

Bernardo said the ( City- Monaco ) game changed his career, hopefully it will be Pedro next.

This isn't the kind of thing City do, but I'd love to see us pick up Ryan Sessegnon.

He's 21 years old, incredibly talented and has clearly been knocked off course by Spurs having 4 different managers in the 18 months since he signed, and a few injuries haven't helped.

A left footed left back/left wing option would be a real complement to the side, and what always struck me about him at Fulham is how intelligent his movement is, very like Sterling in his ability to find a pocket of space in the box and be in the right place at the right time.

Would be fascinating to see Pep get hold of an obvious talent like that who's being wasted elsewhere.

This isn't the kind of thing City do, but I'd love to see us pick up Ryan Sessegnon.

He's 21 years old, incredibly talented and has clearly been knocked off course by Spurs having 4 different managers in the 18 months since he signed, and a few injuries haven't helped.

A left footed left back/left wing option would be a real complement to the side, and what always struck me about him at Fulham is how intelligent his movement is, very like Sterling in his ability to find a pocket of space in the box and be in the right place at the right time.

Would be fascinating to see Pep get hold of an obvious talent like that who's being wasted elsewhere.
Agree, i kinda hoped we'd pick him before he went to spurs. Shame he's kinda stagnated since that move. Could cover a lot of roles down that left side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.