West Ham (H) - Sun 28 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, someone pointed that out to me above. Foden got the equaliser.
They played very well at our place too. They are a good side and we will need to be on our game but I’m sure confidence will be high after last night and with us fortunately playing on Sunday instead of the usual 12.30 sat game after a CL game I think that will make all the difference.

I know West ham are a good side in good form but there's no scenario where anything less than 3 points is anyhhing but disappointing. After last nights game that's the type of performance we've used in the past to take us up another level and put on a nice winning streak.

I'd have some concerns about the freshness of our midfield 3, but if they can manage another 90 here we should have get players back to make sure they all get rotated over the next few weeks plus we should be sending over the eds to leipzig.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Stones
Cancelo
Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo
Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus.

Don't know if anybody missing from last night will be fit but that should be good enough and we could do with some of them finding some consistency over the Christmas period so giving them another game can help that. Plus using a kdb or foden from the bench will be quite the weapon.

As far as I am concerned Pep can field a team featuring the head tea lady's husband and son, the assistant lawnmower maintenance man, a barman from each of the bars, a couple of the lads from the PR office and that steward who tells everyone off for smoking in the toilets and, as long as Pep gets them out on the training ground for half and hour or so, they will be good enough to beat most teams in Europe.

JJ

As far as I am concerned Pep can field a team featuring the head tea lady's husband and son, the assistant lawnmower maintenance man, a barman from each of the bars, a couple of the lads from the PR office and that steward who tells everyone off for smoking in the toilets and, as long as Pep gets them out on the training ground for half and hour or so, they will be good enough to beat most teams in Europe.

JJ
Thats the kind of team talk that kompany would have given after the thrashing given to psg, where's my boots.

This is going be a very tough test, West Ham are a well drilled side and hard to break down, I do think we'll get the win though maybe a 1-0 or 2-0. An early goal for us would be nice then all West Ham preparations go out the window.

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Stones
Cancelo

Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo

Foden
Sterling
Jesus

Come on blues!!!

Need to try and.not.give them any corners. They have a decent record of scoring from them. Also need to keep an eye on Antonio, have noticed at most of their corners he tends to get in front of the keeper, then bends down and pretends to be doing his laces up or adjusting his socks, then backs into the keeper. It never seems to be picked up on by the ref.
A familiar tactic - wonder where that came from? Step forward Kevin Nolan who's part of the coaching staff at WHU, and made most of his impact having been expertly trained by Fat Sam at Bolton, where he was often seen obstructing goalies at corners. He scored loads of goals as a result.
Good tactic. If is ain't broke, why try fixing it? If you can get away with it, good for you. Goalies become very obsessed with the guy in front of them, at the expense of doing their job properly.

..................Ederson...............
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
..Bernardo Rodri Gundogan..
Jesus....... Palmer ......Foden

I'd like to play Palmer again as the false 9 (if KDB isn't ready), see Jesus back on the right (even though Mahrez was excellent there last night) and play Foden instead of Sterling if he is fit.

It'd be nice if McAtee was on the bench again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.