West Ham (H) - Sun 28 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
..................Ederson...............
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
..Bernardo Rodri Gundogan..
Jesus....... Palmer ......Foden

I'd like to play Palmer again as the false 9 (if KDB isn't ready), see Jesus back on the right (even though Mahrez was excellent there last night) and play Foden instead of Sterling if he is fit.

It'd be nice if McAtee was on the bench again.
I think Mahrez and Sterling should play on the right only, thats there best position whereas Jesus I think has better potential in the centre if Pep can make him play freely and without worry.

So only change I’d make is Jesus centre and Mahrez or Sterling RW (not sure which) depends on if Pep would rather a creator or goal scorer as they are completely different options on the right. Palmer can be a sub option.

We need Jesus as a CF option again, he can always drift wide right to send a cross in when needed.

It is all the time, and personally I think the comments about Kate Winslet’s weight are a bit harsh. They’re not showing City v West Ham though.
Yes they are. We can watch the entire game on Sky Sports albeit starting 1.30pm Monday 29th. Still, better than nothing. If only I could find a full rerun of the PSG on anywhere but BT and MCTV.

Even if Foden is fit, I'll start him on the bench. Go with the 11 that finished the CL game and bring in Foden as a sub
I would not even go that far. He's too valuable to risk. We have enough options to cover so I would leave him out entirely. We've already lost Phil for a number of games and would be daft to risk hm again till fully fit.

Does Mary D's show the late kick off? I'd like to watch it while out after the game but can't be arsed going into town with my colours to sit around a load of United fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.