United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
3c0e425c3f56e5476828841b4d10ba3a.jpg

The Athletic really running with this cringey headline? LOL
Cancelled my subscription to that about 18 months ago as it's basically the same as every other sports media outlet in the UK but I got an email from they yesterday pretty much begging me to reactivate my subscription for £1 a month.

Guess they are on their arse then

Like so many others Fat Twat Howson burbling away as an 'expert'of Ragnicks career. He rabbits on about how suitable he will be for United,
quoting Ragnicks philosophy of the 3 Cs - Concept, Competence and Cash/capital. I don't even think any of these words start with a C in German and l turned him off after 2 of his 23 minutes.
This cunts comments about someone he knows fuck all about attracted 342 praising comments overnight but the second post must be the best.
Quoting the Fat Faced One saying 'our football is heavy metal, rock and roll' the poster calls him 'a beautiful man' for saying it.
Is there a new pandemic of sheer idiocy sweeping through 1 Bn of the world inhabitants?

He wasn’t even the manager. He was actually the last good manager of Schalke and the reason why RB Leipzig are where they are now. He’s one of the best sports directors out there but gets tired fast of being a manager. I am sure that he‘s gonna stay in charge until summer and then gonna be Woodwards replacement.
He is almost retirement age.

Like so many others Fat Twat Howson burbling away as an 'expert'of Ragnicks career. He rabbits on about how suitable he will be for United,
quoting Ragnicks philosophy of the 3 Cs - Concept, Competence and Cash/capital. I don't even think any of these words start with a C in German and l turned him off after 2 of his 23 minutes.
This cunts comments about someone he knows fuck all about attracted 342 praising comments overnight but the second post must be the best.
Quoting the Fat Faced One saying 'our football is heavy metal, rock and roll' the poster calls him 'a beautiful man' for saying it.
Is there a new pandemic of sheer idiocy sweeping through 1 Bn of the world inhabitants?
Is this the same one who stated to a young child on Youtube that Pep is not suited to and will struggle in the Premier league or am thinking of someone else ??

The Scouse boom bust cycle has been adopted by the rags. Remember back in the August how their fans were wanking themselves off over Ronaldo, they were going to sweep all before them and Pep should just concede the title. Fast forward 3 months they are languishing mid table after sacking the manager they had just handed out a contract too.

The desperation for the good times to come back is huge. Their neighbours are the premier league champions, their history chums up the road in Merseyside are one of the top sides in Europe. Any new hope to lift the gloom and these giddy twats go overboard. How long before they start saying heavy metal Ralf has Peps number the weirdos.

Never even heard of the guy before this week and now all of a sudden he’s the second coming ffs!

I see he has a Intertoto win on his CV so maybe he’s been brought in to win the Europa Conference League next season who knows!

But it’s nice to see the rags have some long term planning for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.