United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba being interviewed after the game, he’s stood there with blue and white straws stinking out of his head in all different places and told us the team need to be more mature
He looked like an immature prick. He epitomises everything that is wrong at United. I think he is probably the worst signing they have ever made and there's plenty of competition for that tag. He is a total fraud and more and more United fans are seeing it these days.

He looked like an immature prick. He epitomises everything that is wrong at United. I think he is probably the worst signing they have ever made and there's plenty of competition for that tag. He is a total fraud and more and more United fans are seeing it these days.
I hope the likes of him and the paperboy stay there forever and drag them down even further, here’s hoping.

From recollection he's had one very good 45 mins for the rags in all the time he's been there aided by Atkinson when they came back from 2-0 down.

That's probably including the Xfer fee, signing on fees, agents fees, bonus & wages around what, £5-6m per minute?

Get him re-signed, could be 2 planks parting gift.

Watched our game here and the rags were on another screen round the corner watched by a tourist I know from Manchester. He turned round and indicated they had scored then the rest was history. Spoke with him after the game and he’s not one of these knobhead rag types and told me ole should have walked last season and can’t see how they will ever compete with us in the future(dearbies aside). Even he admits the recruitment policy is all down to the pisscan who left the rags with a shite team when he retired.

I agree that hes an immature prick but he isn't their worst signing imo. Sancho for example is much worst. At least Pogba has some good games sometimes, Sancho's games are all bad so far

In past seasons they have got results playing a 5-4-1 with a low block against the bigger teams. I am not really sure they can do that with the signing of Ronaldo as it needs the lone striker to press like crazy.

In addition they would have to sacrifice either Pogba or Fernández which I can't see them doing. Their fans will be clamouring for 433 formation but it exposes their midfield and defence.

They have been very fortunate in most of their games and the signing of Ronaldo is one they didn't plan and is the one that gives them a major issue as the team needs to be one that controls possession for him to effective.

This is a complete change to the way they have been playing since OGS became manager.

Big problems for them and it is wonderful to see :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.