United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s weird the old piss can still has an office at the swamp, travels with the team and eats meals with the players before the Europa league final. Not to mention ringing Ronaldo to make sure he didn’t sign for City.

No manager of the likes of Pep or Klopp would allow that to happen, Mourinho tried to point out that they need to change the ‘we are United’ mentality. Nicky Butt even remarked that in the youth set up players would want to go to United because of their so called historic stature in the game but chose else where.

As long as bacon face is stinking out the corridors of power they will never pose a threat. Happy Sunday blues.
Great points. Frankly bizarre set up, that the rag hoards lap up..

Alas poor rags is that a gap I see forming,it's starting now just waiting for xmass and it will be a fucking chasm

301a18dd059bb1b7284cbfeae597c888.jpg

Ronaldo is another bullet dodged. He does nothing for team spirit, being a selfish greedy ****. Sanchez all over again, we've stitched them up again. They think we're in for someone and they go all in in to scupper us hahaha. League is a long way off for them and they've blown an absolute fortune
Do you think this is what Khaldoon was alluding to when he said "we won't be held accountable for other clubs making poor decisions"?

I agree that hes an immature prick but he isn't their worst signing imo. Sancho for example is much worst. At least Pogba has some good games sometimes, Sancho's games are all bad so far
Sancho is a odd signing for me, if you look at most if not all the premiership managers they all seem better than OGS . For a young player to put his faith in OGS to improve his game his bizarre. Greenwood looks a good prospect but can OGS improve him much , i think his career will stale. I see nothing for a young player under OGS apart from good wages ;)

In past seasons they have got results playing a 5-4-1 with a low block against the bigger teams. I am not really sure they can do that with the signing of Ronaldo as it needs the lone striker to press like crazy.

In addition they would have to sacrifice either Pogba or Fernández which I can't see them doing. Their fans will be clamouring for 433 formation but it exposes their midfield and defence.

They have been very fortunate in most of their games and the signing of Ronaldo is one they didn't plan and is the one that gives them a major issue as the team needs to be one that controls possession for him to effective.

This is a complete change to the way they have been playing since OGS became manager.

Big problems for them and it is wonderful to see :-)
They are asking the premier league for special dispensation and playing twelve from now on .

He looked like an immature prick. He epitomises everything that is wrong at United. I think he is probably the worst signing they have ever made and there's plenty of competition for that tag. He is a total fraud and more and more United fans are seeing it these days.
Nowt wrong with looking like an immature prick. Er, according to my mate.

They are asking the premier league for special dispensation and playing twelve from now on .
they always play with 12 ;)....................................................................................................................................................... and lineos and VAR and ex players who are managers rolling over for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.