United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
301a18dd059bb1b7284cbfeae597c888.jpg
A John Motson coat is so `70`s.

That is piss funny.

I don't even care if that bloke isn't genuine it's comedy gold.

I remember saying to a rag at work about eight years ago: "if it's your intention to continue to support your club, you'd better develop a good sense of humour pronto"

He doesn't go anymore despite at the time being a season ticket holder where he followed them home and away.

It would appear he never did manage to cultivate a sense of humour after all.

It’s weird the old piss can still has an office at the swamp, travels with the team and eats meals with the players before the Europa league final. Not to mention ringing Ronaldo to make sure he didn’t sign for City.

No manager of the likes of Pep or Klopp would allow that to happen, Mourinho tried to point out that they need to change the ‘we are United’ mentality. Nicky Butt even remarked that in the youth set up players would want to go to United because of their so called historic stature in the game but chose else where.

As long as bacon face is stinking out the corridors of power they will never pose a threat. Happy Sunday blues.

They would be idiots not to get Conte in and there’s no way he would have Ferguson chipping in every two minutes.
Their problems run deep and no one with any affiliation to the club will dare say let alone act on the fact that their problems all stem from the mess Ferguson left and his continued presence there.

i'd love a journalist to ask the paper boy about his footballing style & philosophy. "Ole, how do you train your team and what do you send them out to do on the pitch?"

According to that article in The Athletic, he doesn't even take training. Can you imagine Pep, Tuchel or Klopp not being heavily involved with training?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.