Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If City are entertaining Barcelona in regards to any of our players you can be sure that it's going to be beneficial to the club somewhere down the line.
The weirdos who keep bleating that we bend over for them and that our Spanish contingent dont have our best interests at heart should be locked in a padded room.
Ha. I haven’t seen that “opinion” for a while now but when it was around it was probably the most moronic opinion in Bluemoon’s chequered history. I genuinely remember arguing with someone who claimed they’d just taken jobs at City and
Moved their their entire lives and families here to ruin the club for Barcelona.

The daily Mail bless em, on Juventus being raided by the police for dodgy transfer dealings. They have a picture of Cancelo on the piece, can anyone remind me where Ronaldo joined the rags from and if there was a transfer fee involved?

Another member of the total cunts club.

Hopefully their circulation will fall rapidly along with all the other " not fit for purpose " publications that exist to draw clicks from the mardarses in red lovers,

….other than the sunshine, beaches and fucking brilliant nightlife there’s nothing to attract a young wealthy footballer.
You’re right!

….other than the sunshine, beaches and fucking brilliant nightlife there’s nothing to attract a young wealthy footballer.
You’re right!
If they haven't got any ambition your right, but they aren't the club they were a few years ago and won't be for a few years to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.