Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to get a new TV for Christmas
Just turned on Football Focus (of which I pay a license for) and it automatically switches to Rag TV

Yes it's the same every single week. Twenty minutes of the rags and then Alex fucking Oxlade-Chamberlain for some reason. Then a piece on Palace. Now quite a moving section on Raúl Jiménez which is moving and I don't mind.

The thing is this is our national broadcaster, for any poor bastard without streaming etcetera they rely on these arseholes for their football coverage. Jesus now we've got some women's football coverage, something about Plymouth coming up and then a piece on the 10 year anniversary of the death of Gary Speed which will probably end the show

Women's football should be on its own channel and not being sexist but I'm now over women hosting, commentating and being pundits in the men's game. Alex Scott came across as knowledgeable when she first started but she's now pretty irritating. She laughs at everything. She could break the news a major disaster has happened and present it like she's organising a night out.

For women's football see Scottish football. Why do we have a piece on this every week?? The Scottish equivalent of football focus I get it, but this is broadcasting in England where the majority couldn't give a scooby about it. Some shite about Hearts now waffling away in the background.

So we had a major European week in which we, the champions of England in case it escaped your notice, played the might of PSG and mainly played them off the park in a great game. Not a peep. Nothing about the majority of the premier league except as normal the rags and dippers and you can usually throw a piece about Arsenal in. It's a fucking abysmal disgrace!!!

Last edited:
Yes it's the same every single week. Twenty minutes of the rags and then Alex fucking Oxlade-Chamberlain for some reason. Then a piece on Palace. Now quite a moving section on Raúl Jiménez which is moving and I don't mind.

The thing is this is our national broadcaster, for any poor bastard without streaming etcetera they rely on these arseholes for their football coverage. Jesus now we've got some women's football coverage, something about Plymouth coming up and then a 10 year section on the death of Gary Speed which will probably end the show

Women's football should be on its own channel and not being sexist but I'm now over women hosting, commentating and being pundits in the men's game. Alex Scott came across as knowledgeable when she first started but she's now pretty irritating. She laughs at everything. She could break the news a major disaster has happened and present it like she's organising a night out.

For women's football see Scottish football. Why do we have a piece on this every week?? The Scottish equivalent of football focus I get it, but this is broadcasting in England where the majority couldn't give a scooby about it. Some shite about Hearts now waffling away in the background.

So we had a major European week in which we, the champions of England in case it escaped your notice, played the might of PSG and mainly played them off the park in a great game. Not a peep. Nothing about the majority of the premier league except as normal the rags and dippers and you can usually throw a piece about Arsenal in. It's a fucking abysmal disgrace!!!
They should actually do separate programmes during the week/weekend for each division… and that way they could shoehorn the rags into each one by talking about their loanees…. Shit I’ve probably given them an idea now!!

If this Rangnick chap had moved to Southampton or Watford it kind of fits and the media wouldn't have been talking about his abilities with such awe and admiration. Just heard the standout game of the weekend is Chelsea v the 7th placed team. Usual media thread stuff annoying me.
could be chelsea v 12th place by the time they play

Nice to see the Rags making the headlines for all the wrong reasons , dis-interested prima donna playing squad , mismanagement on a global scale , CEO leaving the sinking ship and generally that rancid football club being dissected in glorious technicolour.
Álways knew these Rag f*ckers would get their comeuppance eventually , no matter what level of manager they bring in they are 4/5 seasons along with £500m and another total rebuild away from competing for a league title.
Just a shame the sheep that follow that club havent got the intelligence to jump ship as well , there again i wouldnt wish a plastic , gloryhunting Rag fanboy on any other football club.

Amazing, a coach that hardly anyone has heard outside of the Bundesliga is suddenly the God of Gods of tactics. But we've seen this before with the rags and it will all end in tears.

If this Rangnick chap had moved to Southampton or Watford it kind of fits and the media wouldn't have been talking about his abilities with such awe and admiration. Just heard the standout game of the weekend is Chelsea v the 7th placed team. Usual media thread stuff annoying me.
You will have to give everyone a clue on who the 7th placed team is. Most don't usually look that far down the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.