United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? A draw would be perfect. We hopefully get to within a point of top spot and the rags get yet another false dawn while staying 8th, or even dropping a place or two.

Not sure the shitouses in red will be able to put in a performance but " stranger " results have happened for them depending on the presiding PiGMOL lackie on the pitch or on VAR.

Thinking about it there's no need for a #SO???? as unless which I really doubt he's shit hot he'll be pushed upstairs in a few months, IF he is any good we'll not be wanting a Save Our thread anyway.

Realistically the best we can hope for is that he's a bull in a China shop and wreaks whatever they think they already have.

So wreak it Ralph gets my vote. I'm drained from the olé campaign so I'm off the committee for this one.

Like so many others Fat Twat Howson burbling away as an 'expert'of Ragnicks career. He rabbits on about how suitable he will be for United,
quoting Ragnicks philosophy of the 3 Cs - Concept, Competence and Cash/capital. I don't even think any of these words start with a C in German and l turned him off after 2 of his 23 minutes.
This cunts comments about someone he knows fuck all about attracted 342 praising comments overnight but the second post must be the best.
Quoting the Fat Faced One saying 'our football is heavy metal, rock and roll' the poster calls him 'a beautiful man' for saying it.
Is there a new pandemic of sheer idiocy sweeping through 1 Bn of the world inhabitants?
But look at what happened with Klopp and all the rest of em, his heads gonna fall off when Eddie Howe rides him all winter

Can posters please keep the rag thread going strongly.

I need to keep my focus on those cunts rather than worrying about the health of my son, another City fan, who is not very well atm.
So sorry to hear about your son's health, but they are utter scum (so to speak) and always will be , grateful that the jokes, japes and comments about the ultimate comedy laughathon in Trafford (are they collecting for charity or the face?) are helping. Prayers and thoughts are with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.