TV Series

I can see why. I didn't want to say it didn't work and I've been reflecting on it a week.

I might need to re-watch it in a different mood.

Yeah agree sometimes it does depend what type of mood your in when watching films/tv shows to how you rate them.

Like foundation watched first 4/5 episodes and I didn’t really like it but the last five episodes loved it maybe it just clicked into place. I’ll be watching the whole series again and I reckon I’ll enjoy it more because there is a lot going on jumping from one time to another.

Been watching the Millennium series again. It's basically the 3 Swedish films cut into 6 90minute episodes which cover Stieg Larsson's original trilogy of books. They're showing weekly on BBC4 but also available on iplayer if anyone's interested. Episode 3 was on tonight but there's 4 available so far so you're not left hanging in the middle of the story (though there is a bit of a cliff-hanger on ep.4 iirc).

IMDB page

American Rust, 1st episode i'm in.

Maura Tierney (The Affair) Jeff Daniels

Love this stuff the Yanks do.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.