Stupid little things that bug you

That fucker Jay Blades on the Repair Shop programme, I call him Blister as he pops up after all the works been done! ****.

TV people who ask silly questions like:
'How upset are you by your wife being burnt to death in the fire?' (Slight exaggeration but you know the style.)
'How pleased are you at winning your first Wimbledon title?'
I always want someone to answer: '73.2%'
TV show Money for nothing always asks that. Sometimes its £20 and “ what will you do with the money” question every time. Wish someone would say sarcastically i’ll pay off the mortgage, buy a car, go on holiday and save the rest or “ buy weed”

Ex pop stars celebrating 30/40/50 year careers in music having not performed nor released anything new for at least 20/30/40 years.

The dog's breath.. Christ almighty! I love her and that, but she needs to brush her teeth. I've heard that rotting human flesh is one of the worst smells to smell. There is probably some truth to that, but Kumar's breath.. wow! It's got to be up there

A minor thing but it really annoys me. Really fuckin annoys me. I think, "You stuck up, stupid twat - who are you trying to impress?" Usually, it's said with a "home counties" accent - but not always, by any means. God, it haunts me - it eats away at me during the day, and I hear it every morning on Radio 4 in particular in the morning, or 5 live, as I like listening to news and current affairs.
I think that, really - deep down - you know what I'm going to say. It hurts me - inside; so,so deeply! And, there's no reason for it! It's against everything I learned as a child - at home and at school. But, every day as the clock ticks over from 7.44, 8.44. 9.44, I know what's coming - and you do:-
"The times now coming up to A quarter to 8..... It's A quarter to 9.... it's A quarter to 10..."
AAAArrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Please tell them - no one needs to say "A quarter"
It's, just, ".... It's quarter to 8; 9; what fuckin' ever!!!
Stick your "A" up your fuckin' jacksie you toffee nosed twat!

Last edited:
But i don’t want to assume/guess what time a film starts that i have paid to watch!
What if i missed the beginning?
Hence….tell me what time the FILM starts
I’d pay another couple of quid to miss all the advertisements.
Bloody hell yeah……..and you couldn’t fast forward the anti piracy adds on the dvd :-)
Unless you
I was only saying to the Wife today,

When did Halloween turn into a month long event, it used to be a couple of hours in the evening.

And Christmas, decorations going up in November, ffs.
People putting them up on December 1 was bad enough but now it's November.

It's like, ooh the weather is miserable let's put the decs up or, ooh Covid, let's put the Dec's up. Ffs
Still got mine up from last year.
Not sure when Christmas starts anymore.
Lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.