Stupid little things that bug you

The average US house is 5 times the size of the average UK house and no more expensive.
Blame the aristocracy.
I’ve seen a programme (might be MTV Cribs) but can’t remember as that long ago.
A family called the McCallister’s lived in a fuckin massive house. Like a mansion.
Loads of kids but loaded - child benefits must be mega over there.
Unsure what job they did but the mum/dad were thick as fuck as left one of their kids at home when they buggered off on holiday.
Litte lad called Kevin.
Piers Morgan was in it aswell dressed as some old tart

The "Russian Invasion of Ukraine" thread and the "Covid" thread on this forum bug me.

Safe and effective my arse.

Defeat Russia my arse.

What a time to be alive.....

Pointless is bad for this. Asking questions about American vice-presidents and suchlike. I’d struggle to name any never mind find a pointless answer being the last to answer out of twelve people.

American state capital (not capitol) cities is another one. Who the fuck knows what the state capital of Idaho is?
IDAHO

BOISE CITY – AN INTRODUCTION TO OUR PRESIDENT

Idahoblues was elected to the Boise City Council in November of 2017 and began his term in January 2018. Idahoblues currently serves as City Council President.

Idahoblues believes that Boise is a great place to raise a family, start or grow a business, shoot moose and inspire the next generation of young leaders. Keeping our community strong and sustainable is what drives him to give back through public service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.