Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very club knows how to play against us but seems no one bothers to do the same with the scousers you play the same Against them as team does against us park the bus give salah there main man no space.

Very club knows how to play against us but seems no one bothers to do the same with the scousers you play the same Against them as team does against us park the bus give salah there main man no space.

Let’s see how they progress in the new year, they seem to lose steam when City normally start to push on. They have a lot of goals in them at the moment which is worrying for goal difference.

Let’s see how they progress in the new year, they seem to lose steam when City normally start to push on. They have a lot of goals in them at the moment which is worrying for goal difference.
You must be an old git like me. I read your comment and agreed with it at first. It's a bit like having one eye on the 40 points mark (I'm just past that now) - but I think we probably won't need goal difference.

Apologies if you're a young wippersnapper.

Don’t know the year we had to win 14 in a row they didn’t let up! Only positive is Salah and Mane be gone for a month.

You must be an old git like me. I read your comment and agreed with it at first. It's a bit like having one eye on the 40 points mark (I'm just past that now) - but I think we probably won't need goal difference.

Apologies if you're a young wippersnapper.

Watching City since 1986 makes you older than your days. I think we are better then Chelsea and Liverpool, the other teams seem to surrender to Liverpool and allow them to go on a half hour blitz in a game.

We get the six players that were missing last night back into the fold we can kick on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.